Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TEACHER CAREER TRACK: NOTE TO SELF--DO NOT STORE TEENAGE GIRLS IN YOUR CLOSET

Your friendly basin does not often use c&p but this is too stupid

Even if there was no sex in this, I think, even in Lake County where strange is the norm, keeping somebody else's minor child in your closet is probably not the community involvement that schools are looking for in their young teachers.

This might not even be a crime--he might not have known she was a MP--but it's definitely not fast track career activity.

Note that they met at a car show. Maybe we need liaison officers at the Tin Dusters next year.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, November 25, 2008, Blogger TOOKIE said...

I just read that in the News Sun the other day and teased my Irish Boss who is from those parts .....


I laughed so damn hard when I read that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home