Monday, November 24, 2008

CALL FORWARDING, FORGIVENESS AND THE ENDLESS LOOP

I wrote rather unintelligibly yesterday about two "friends" who, in different spheres, utterly trashed my friendship. Hold that thought.

For kind of confusing reasons, I have two cell phones. Usually, I just carry one of them and I have the other one on "call forwarding". That way, I get all my messages. Somehow, I configured them yesterday so each one was forwarding to the other one--Which gets the caller nothing. Like the NASA toolbag, their call just tumbles into space. Maybe I'll fix it sometime Monday.

Anyhow, one of the two subjects from yesterday was wearing my phones out. It finally dawned on him that one of my phones is a BlackBerry and the email still works. I appreciated the written apology.

Tomorrow, I'll crash test the delete button. These things tend to work out for the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home