Monday, July 03, 2006

STEROIDS AND ASTRONOMY: CALL THE GRAMMAR POLICE!

I've been reading some astronomy books lately and getting basically informed about all the space junk that is waiting to ram our planet before Al Gore can save it. Anyhow, today I kind of got off topic. Let me explain.

If you add the letter "a" to the word "typical" you get a word that means "not typical".

If you add the letter "a" to the word "periodic", you get a word that means "not periodic" or "the opposite of periodic"

If you add the letter "a" to the word "symptomatic" you get a word that means "not symptomatic"

So how come if you add the letter "a" to the word "steroid", you get a word that means "Big Rock whistling through space, gonna thump your momma."

I have a call in to Jose Canseco and I'm sure he can clear this up.

Enjoy the Fourth Safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home