Sunday, March 12, 2006

HICCUP ADDENDUM



Well we now have juvenile behavior to "correct" the original anti-intellectual behavior.

It really shouldn't be at all difficult for both sides of this primary to make some effort to be civil. Our party has the capacity to behave at something above a seventh grade level. I wish we would begin to show it.

I'm new at blog hosting. No doubt there are plenty of things wrong with my site. Criticize this site all you want. Just like anybody else, I didn't sign up for personal attacks, particularly from nameless, faceless, unaccountable snipers. I know at least two of the originators of the U/G and they are better than that. Perhaps they'll show it soon.

There is, however, one thing that can't be said about this site. Nobody can truthfully say we've excluded or even edited a post that disagrees with our position on anything. Yes, you might actually have to wait a few hours for your post to appear, but it won't be whacked simply because it argues with my position.

What an interesting additional gesture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home