Sunday, December 21, 2008

WHO DOES THIS? SORT OF A BASIN "CRAIGSLIST" QUESTION

I own about 5000 songs. About 2000 of them are on CD. No problem there. I have a relative who can rip them from CD to MP3.

My problem is I have to get the other 3000 or so from casette tape to CD. I can take it from there.

Who does this?

I can buy a machine that does it for about $130.00. Then I'd just have to turn around and sell the machine on EBay. I'd rather pay to have it done.

Anybody know who does this?

rule5draft@gmail.com if you don't want to post it here. The help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, December 21, 2008, Blogger Allthenewsthatfits said...

Try Pillar Productions in the QBTC.

 
At 1:22 PM, December 21, 2008, Blogger UMRBlog said...

Thank you. I will.

TYFCB

 
At 2:50 PM, December 21, 2008, Blogger Rodney Hart said...

Tony, I know you know the owner of Pillar, I have his cell if you want it ... email me at The Shop tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home