Saturday, December 13, 2008

CONSTITUIONAL RIGHTS YOU DON'T HAVE HERE AND PEEK AT THE BASIN'S SCHEDULE

Had some email and commentary screech lately, so here are the rules:

1. You do not have a constitutional right to have your comments appear on my blog;

2. You do not have a statutory right to have your comments appear on my blog;

3. You do not have an express warranty that I will print your comments;

4. You do not have an implied warranty from me that I will print your comments.

Now, a courtesy look in my scheduling clue box.

I usually prepare new posts in the wee hours of the night/a.m. and review comments then. I usually take a quick look for comments between 0700-0830. If I'm in town and not in court/depositions, I'll look again when I read my surface mail, usually around 11-1:30 midday. Then I may not look again until the wee hours, when I compose a new post.

Anyway, if you comment in the a.m. or early afternoon and don't see your comments till the next day, don't go all "Grassy Knoll" on me.

Finally, when you're anon, which is no problem, you are truly anon here. I' use no counter and no sourcing software. You can be as mysterious as you wanna be.

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, December 14, 2008, Blogger TOOKIE said...

What about the right to Mrs Blaggo speech ?


I still am just cracking up with that odd mix of the FED report .

"Hey kids lets watch a Mfer Disney F***ing movie and *** **** *******"


Hahahah that was purely priceless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home