Wednesday, December 03, 2008

TOOKIE, PUT THE GUN DOWN: IT'S ALL A TERRIBLE MISUNDERSTANDING

The title's just to cover up boring bloggerpainfultechspeak. If you dial up your friendly Basin with just the wrong version of Firefox and add-ons, you'll see the links are gone.

They're not really gone. It's some kind of compatibility issue, about which I can do nothing except go back to IE (boring).

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I have whacked nobody. If U/G makes a comeback, I will gladly link him. Heck, nobody's even on probation.

the bloggerspeak root canal is now over.

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, December 03, 2008, Blogger TOOKIE said...

Hahaha Firefox has some real glitches and IE is a pain most days . I am going MAC in Jan

 
At 12:49 PM, December 03, 2008, Blogger UMRBlog said...

Which box? I'm considering it.

TYFCB

 
At 6:04 AM, December 04, 2008, Blogger TOOKIE said...

I am going the imac big boy 26" flat screen fully loaded for $2000.


They have one at 'puterworks downtown . Thing is amazing . I learned off an apple IIe then a mac . I always have had warm and fuzzy over the way a mac runs.

 
At 10:26 AM, December 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took, the Pravo Bard could use a nice new Mac for Christmas too! Hint, hint!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home