Tuesday, March 17, 2009

IRELAND

Long ago, I got hijacked by a group of buddies to Ireland. I have no Irish blood and had no enthusiasm for the trip. Boy, was I wrong! Couldn't wait to go back.

Very cool, mysterious place. One of the mysteries is how many nations/ethnicities have actually contributed to the culture and intellect of the Irish people. The Irish can't even identify how many times they've been overrun. Makes France look like a fortress. Yet they even turn that into a plus. It makes exploring the country that much more fascinating.

I can understand why folks of Irish heritage are proud of it. Not quite Scotland, folks, but a very neat country.

2 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, March 17, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck w/ the 2nd hand store issue. They always do you right @ P's Choice, Leo is a straight shooter.

 
At 8:10 PM, March 18, 2009, Blogger observer said...

12:55
I love inside jokes.
Hope somebody gets it !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home