Friday, November 09, 2007

OBSERVATION: TIME TO BUY SOMETHING

The Basin doesn't do stock tips: outside my license and no insurance for it. Still, I have the sense that this is a great time to get some more or less idle money into the stock market. I gagged on the opportunity today but my order is in and my purchase will be made in the mysterious Monday Night Computer Run (you know the one--where the insiders get a peek into the clue box.)

Get out there and buy stock. You might make some money and Uncle Sam needs you!

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, November 09, 2007, Blogger TOOKIE said...

If I was an invester in Piggies ......


I would NOT invest in a Coach named Fran .......that looks like Headly Lamar from "Blazing Saddles" ......


Bad investment !



GE is always a great BUY with div reinvest ...... no matter what GE , Keith Richards , and cockroaches will be here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home