Sunday, November 04, 2007

FAYETTEVILLE: MUSINGS ON DMAC

Had some business yesterday and I really didn't expect to see the Piggies' game. Thankfully, we wrapped it up a little sooner than expected. Like everyone else tuned in, I watched with jaw ajar while the redoubtable DMAC ran for over three hundred yards and passed for a TD.

I found myself wondering if Marcus DuPree was watching. Marcus, this is what you could have been. Difference is this kid has his head on straight.

Navy beats The Genius and a good guy gets a leg up on the Heismann. Nice day, even though I missed most of it.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, November 04, 2007, Blogger TOOKIE said...

DMAC is just Sick ..... And I hope those Springdale fairies REGRET every thing they did to the Hawgs !

With those kids this could have been a legit #1 Team in the land.

 
At 3:23 PM, November 04, 2007, Blogger UMRBlog said...

I take your point but some people are just never gonna play well with others.

Defense and special teams are pretty bad by SEC standards.

Still, we could shoplift one from LSU if the planets are aligned just right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home