Sunday, August 12, 2007

"MR. ACCESSIBLE"

This was my weekend for everybody who had misplaced my cell phone and email to try and find me. It was like a national holiday. Some folks were resourceful enough to send "personals" through the blog.
I think everybody who needed a reply has now gotten one and everybody who wanted his or her comment rejected was kept off the web page.

For future reference:

Personal email = rule5draft@gmail.com

Office email (and please limit to office business) = dacamara@adams.net

Blog tips and technical discussion about the blog = abcforvictims@justice.com

Fax is 228-2225 (fax is better than email for emergencies)

email for a cell phone (I prefer texting to talking)

FWIW, I try to check email once a day, when my surface mail comes in @ about 1100. I do not have a buzzer or alarm that goes "ringy-ding-ding" whenever an email comes in.

Hope this is helpful.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home