Saturday, November 11, 2006

SATURDAY SPECIAL: BY POPULAR DEMAND

Thank you for the calls and emails about my Election Night Tee Shirt and gear. Most of the night I was in the bunker. When I was out of the bunker it was mostly covered by my fatigue jacket. A souvenir from a previous election night, it says "ECONOMIC HOLOCAUST RAPID RESPONSE TEAM 2001". There are only five copies in existence. Since a Japanese Collector offered me $50,000.00, I limit the number of times I wear it.

If I have to explain it to you, it won't be funny.


The Hat Says "Camp Echo, Iraq" and is a gift from a dear friend who served there. It has no electoral significance.

The button on the back of the hat says "Jesus Loves you.....everybody else thinks you're an @$$hole. " It ended up on my fatigue jacket during one very successful midterm election and now I wear it for all midterm election nights, not city elections and not presidential generals. No, I'm not superstitious--just try to repeat success patterns.

The earpiece was just a standard bluetooth because I needed two hands in the bunker. I'm not fond of them in normal circumstances.

No, I'm not prepared to discuss this year's souvenir Tee yet.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, November 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sure the button's message was meant for me.

 
At 11:23 AM, November 12, 2006, Blogger UMRBlog said...

Never Happen. In my book, you're one of the good guys.

ABC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home