Friday, November 07, 2008

HOUSEKEEPING: FOR REASONS UNKNOWN.....

My bloghost is blocking comments and has been since about three this afternoon. It is not your friendly Basin doing it. I'm sure it will quit soon.

We are going to try fully visible comments for a while and I'll be whacking some dead links.

As soon as comments are enabled again, let me know any Tri-State or political links you might prefer. If you can't get through on comments, you can always email @ rule5draft@gmail.com

Thanks for your patience and participation.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, November 07, 2008, Blogger UMRBlog said...

Hey, how about that. Comments are back on.

TMFCB

 
At 8:29 PM, November 07, 2008, Blogger TOOKIE said...

Wow ,

No Free Speach supression ? What is next you find a key word and a fire to give us all a history lesson ?

RH has NOT posted many comments lately , I swear he got a Hilfrink PHd .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home