Saturday, November 01, 2008

PEACE--NOT WORLD PEACE--JUST PEACE

On business in Chicago. Staying at a private home and my host is away. Nobody knows me in this neighborhood.

Cell Phones are off. Not watching television. Not reading the paper. Just doing peace.

In about an hour I'll be busy as all Hell, but right now, I'm doing peace.

I've flunked meditation about a hundred and eighty-three times. I'm no good at just thinking about nothing. This accidental peace time is as close as I've ever come to a meditative state. I had to come to an undisclosed location to achieve it. Maybe Dick Cheney's onto something. Trouble is, I don't think there's anyplace in the Basin I could achieve this state.

Anyhow, kind of a neat exerience.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, November 01, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace and quiet is nice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home