Thursday, August 28, 2008

WE INTERRUPT THIS POLITICAL, BASEBALL AND FOOTBALL SEASON TO.....RAG ON EBAY

Went looking for an auction on some electrical gear and some golf gear. I used to love EBay...the rush of the auction, the clock ticking down. Damn, admit it, it was a rush.

Now you use your search terms and you get 20 levels of "Buy it Now"...No auction, just a big kickback sellout by the guys who started "America's Garage Sale". Screw it! I can walk in like a sheep and pay the man's price without spoiling my nostalgic rush.

Bite Me, EBay sellout, kickback-taking surrender monkeys. If I'm gonna do retail I might as well get my FatWallet Bucks.

You boys are officially on double-secret probation.

2 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, August 28, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double secret probation, like Busch and Edwards in Nascar, first exciting race of the year, and they put the boys on double-secret probation.

 
At 8:03 PM, August 28, 2008, Blogger UMRBlog said...

Just for one day, my buddy.

Woo Pig Soooooooooooey

TYFCB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home