Thursday, March 29, 2007

BLAGOJEVICH'S GROTESQUE RECEIPTS TAX DOG AND PONY SHOW: DOA

I had to laugh when the GRT traveling salvation show came to town to "explain" to business how great the GRT would be for, well......., just EVERYBODY.

As dog and pony shows go, the dog was dead and the pony only knew one trick.

Now we get to see this thing play through the legislative process. It's like watching a train wreck in slo-mo. Partisanship is playing almost no role, the layers are being peeled back like on a ripe tangerine. Interesting that the first public bolts are Democrat hispanics. I guess that's because that community has always had an entrepenurial side.

Anyway, it makes one wonder what the exit strategy is. I'm guessing just say "I tried" and retreat to the bunker.

Ya think maybe this country has too many chief executives in bunkers and bubbles right now. These guys need a designated naysayer who will tell the emperor he's got on no clothes. I guess I won't hold my breath. How'd that work out for Colin Powell?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, March 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking about Chiefs ......



Who ya looking to advance this weekend ?

Buckeyes ?? UCLA Woodens ??? The GAY-TORS and I mean GHEY ??? Or the Georgetown LAWYERS ???

 
At 12:28 PM, March 29, 2007, Blogger UMRBlog said...

Never bet against a team on a "Mission From God". Gators.

Georgetown, right now, today is the best third and fourth effort rebounding team I've ever seen but Greenie is a marked man so I don't where their offense is gonna come from. Don't you just figure that it'll soon come out that JWT III beats his wife and drowns puppies on weekends for fun? I mean nobody can be THAT nice in NCAA Hoops, Can they?

TYFCB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home