Friday, August 25, 2006

PREACHERS ON WHEELS

What is it with ministers of the gospel and automobiles? You'd think they'd be the most law-abiding folks around, but, it seems to me, not when they're driving. Just this week, I've seen five people I know to be ministers run--not just phantom pause-stop, a/k/a the "Champaign Slide", but truly blow through stop signs.

Ladies and Gentlemen (They haven't all been guys), it's great you're in touch with spiritual concepts and high deeds but somebody's going to the pearly gates a little too soon, if you don't start paying attention to those red signs!

3 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, August 27, 2006, Blogger Rocky Cola said...

Speaking of cars....
The new one looks nice !

 
At 9:56 AM, August 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Moron Driver manual would be a good place for folks to start learning how to become "better" drivers.

http://www.doggiesnot.com

I've actually submitted a few techniques to the site when it first came on line.

 
At 10:09 AM, August 28, 2006, Blogger UMRBlog said...

Thank you. I will tell the lady who lives with me. She picks 'em out and I write the checks. It's a division of labor thang.

TYFCB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home