Saturday, May 13, 2006

YOUR CALL: I JUST WRITE 'EM

A citizen in another blog has used the word "diatribe" to describe what is written here. Merriam Webster defines diatribe "a bitter and abusive speech or writing".

I just write about topics that catch my interest. Sometimes it's baseball. Sometimes it's social policy. Sometimes it's gasoline. I pretty much don't do journalism and I don't do gossip and don't do "who's in and who's out in the Cool Kids' Club." My purpose sometimes is just saying something that's on my mind, sometimes holding up for somebody who deserves it and sometimes it's to provoke thought. What the heck do I have to be "bitter" about? Nobody who knows me well would call me "bitter".

So if I write in a way that makes you angry, tell me. If you are not interested in what I'm saying, don't visit here. I do this pretty much as a hobby for me and some folks who encourage me to continue. Don't read me. No skin off my nose. This is not what I do for a living. This is not the site for you if you think pictures of someone on the crapper are either particularly entertaining or useful political discourse.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, May 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony guys on a crapper is funny !


Also fart and mom jokes are not beneath my level of grade school humor !

At Badass Int'l we have a funny scale and when our friends at your sister site FAIL to make fun of Young Republicans , we feel it is our MORAL and CIVIC duty to make fun of our selves.

Badass Int'l Home of poking fun at all .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home