Wednesday, May 10, 2006

RECOMMENDED READING

I heartily recommend the Quincy Fire Blog for Responsible and thought-provoking commentary.

They are linked here and, while I may occasionally disagree with them, I'm convinced they do their dead level best to be responsible. Blogging is a "flip" medium and occasionally we all do things of which our mother may not have approved. It takes a responsible board to resolve any ambiguity about fairness and taste by taking the questioned post down.

I also appreciate the several now off-the-record visits QF has recently made in here.

Continued success!

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, May 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I go simply for the boobs



I feel younger


Boobs making men smile since birth

;)

 
At 5:13 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Rocky Cola said...

The Fire rocks.

This site is right on too, because I write it...

http://rockycola.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home