Friday, April 28, 2006

TREES AND PASSPORTS

As you read this I will be in Southern Ontario and Eastern Michigan. For the first time ever in my life, I'm taking my passport along. Not a good feeling.

The trees in this part of the country have to be about the same age as the trees in Illinois and Missouri and they're mostly the same kind of trees. Why is it that their trees are just better looking, bigger stronger fuller and just generally kick butt trees. I'll never figure that one out. Didn't they have the same glacier that we did? (Of course, I was just a boy then)

1 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, April 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Went on a whitewater rafting trip
through there in '90, very nice memories. Wouldn't have even thought about a passport then! Have a LaBatts for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home