Friday, May 17, 2013

"THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE USER"

The studio version of the "Lonnie Dunn Traveling Salvation Show" has been taken down.

The group-grope is still up here.

Lonnie's part of the tribal chant starts up at 19:22 and runs a little past 21:30.  You can just slide the little bead to about 19:20.

Here's the part I don't understand, if one is proud of something like this, why would one take it down, once it has been called to the public's attention?

Your input would be appreciated.

Many of you are looking for my post on "The Scotty" tournament and Scott Glasgow in general.  It'll go up over the weekend.  This little tidbit preempted it.


4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, May 17, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its ok tony, don't fret. some of us know how to download internet videos and save them. lol

 
At 12:08 PM, May 17, 2013, Blogger UMRBlog said...

Just like we tell our kids about sexting: "Once it's out there, it's out there.

 
At 1:25 PM, May 17, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume it was removed for one of two reasons.

1) Mr Dunn himself removed it when he was shocked there were people whom didnt agree with him posting something so completely idiotic. His ego is unbelievable.

or

2) Friends of Mr Dunn removed it becasue they can't believe he would post something so idiotic.


It is no secret I do not like this man. I just wish he had to asnwer for things he has done. Add this to the list.

 
At 1:37 PM, May 17, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was a slightly different version than the studio taped episode I had seen.

Never saw someone trying so hard to self promote themselves. I, I, I, I, I, not sure how many times he used the word I. Someone with some time, please count them up for me.

Becasue I know Mr Dunn, it just makes me want to laugh knowing when this piece of s@%t starts talking about his faith and his beliefs. You do know who you are, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home