Friday, January 15, 2010

JUST FOR FUN: WEEKEND PICKS

San Diego in a war. True, they won't be able to run the ball much, but they don't rely on it anyhow.

Indy in a difficult clinic on pass coverages. If Balt. breaks a couple of long runs early, this one could get strange.

Dallas in a tractor pull. Neither team has a full complement of special receivers. Vikes DL is supposed to be special but Dallas' runs better and is healthier.

Hardest one for last. Saints over Cardinals. Key here is time for DrewB to throw. I suspect he'll have it.

FWIW.

5 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, January 15, 2010, Blogger TOOKIE said...

I root against Dallas just so I can see DOB cry . It is a petty reason , yet some how it just feels right .

 
At 12:09 PM, January 15, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I root against Dallas because tony romo looks like some guy I used to know who really got on my nerves...he's just got that weasel face

 
At 4:37 PM, January 15, 2010, Blogger Rocky Cola said...

I root for Dallas to see their Cheerleaders for another week.

 
At 12:38 PM, January 17, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dallas will lose in a route ...

 
At 7:48 AM, January 21, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 out of 4 ain't bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home