Thursday, October 25, 2007

CUT & PASTE, AT LEAST HERE, EQUALS INTEREST SHRINKAGE

Been doing a little experiment with c&p. Joe is so good at it and presents a buffet of challenging stuff every day, I thought maybe I could just do it till I needed glasses or something.

For me, here, it is disappointingly not working out. When I find a really ripe c&p piece, either almost nobody clicks to it or, if they do, they don't comment on it. Don't know why. Maybe it's a trust issue--reader doesn't trust me to find worthwhile, interesting stuff and not waste his time. Don't care. I've seen enough. I'll mostly leave c&p to the experts and salute them for doing it.

For my readers and for whatever reason, it does not promote discussion.

Nothing ventured......

3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, October 25, 2007, Blogger TOOKIE said...

I am not sure on that one ......you have 51 comments on the Dan Hines C&P

 
At 5:43 PM, October 25, 2007, Blogger TOOKIE said...

Fire did a Great post on my HELL FROZE over today !


He must have met Connie M also ! God he sucked when we were under age !


:(



Someone you know well is my age ! It was NOT easy saving for contra band beer !


To dump it out in front of a laughing QPD officer sucked .


Or to be in the "holding tank" and having a certain Duty Sgt whose kid was our age wait for shift change .........



So they could all watch as our dad's came to Old City Hall to beat our @ss !



Sick sick twisted stuff .

 
At 5:44 PM, October 25, 2007, Blogger UMRBlog said...

zwei schluesseln,

Yeah, and two of 'em are about the topic. The other fifty are some jerk who should be calling the Emergency Room because he's had one for more than four hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home