Friday, January 19, 2007

A PATRIOT ACT YOU CAN RESPECT--A ROAD WIN

Contrary to popular belief, the Super Bowl will be populated by a team from New England, coached by a homeless guy lookalike and Quarterbacked by a guy who couldn't start in the big ten. Peyton Manning will continue to be the Greatest Quarterback Never to Have Played in the Super Bowl and Tony Dungy will not be the first african-american head coach to take his team to the Super Bowl.

The Patriots will run more than pass and Indy will not be able to stop them on the ground.

If you disagree, post it. Then, when I'm wrong you can say "I told you so!"



Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, January 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they lost..hate to break that to ya'...

 
At 6:10 AM, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for the disappointment.....

 
At 7:43 AM, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you were right about Dungy.

 
At 8:41 AM, January 22, 2007, Blogger UMRBlog said...

If you'd have told me that the Pats were gonna score 34 pts, I would have been even more certain of my prediction. If you'd have told me that the Colts were not going to score a TD in the first half, I'd have been even more certain.

My baby brother said whether Rodney Harrison could play would be the difference. I thought they had enough on Def without him. They didn't.

TYFCB

 
At 11:12 AM, January 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you so, Tony! A soothsayer you ain't!

And BTW, they should have let the homeless guy with the record start his cab company too! Just kidding!LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home