Saturday, May 04, 2013

OPPORTUNITY OF BIBLICAL PROPORTION: PAUL'S FIRST LETTER TO THE CAMEROONIANS

It has been an experience since I posted yesteday's extended article.

I have been stopped by no fewer than fifty people in my rounds today to talk about this.  I have had five calls from three journalists and talked to multiple Aldermen of both parties.

Frankly, the talk boils down into two categories.  The first category is pretty much "How screwed are his employees?"  (Answer: not very).  The second category is "when does Paul get a chance to tell his story?"

Two answers to that second one.  First, to be coarse, "he had his chance and he pissed it away by sending out a very substandard prefab release."  Second, He can have a second chance.  He can send me anything he wants and I will print it verbatim.  If it is more prefab bullshit, I will certainly comment on it, but I will print it verbatim.  He has my email or he can send it in as a comment.  I will place it in a post and feature it.  No extra charge.  I would hope he corrects anything out there he thinks is factually incorrect and that he doesn't practice indirection, like Kyle Moore did on his behalf.

I also hope he realizes that this has himself and Moore in a Helluva spot.  Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Y'all come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home