Tuesday, April 21, 2009

POINT OF PERSONAL PRIVILEGE: REVERSE PEOPLE SEARCH

Recently, I was involved in a "lost squad member search" for a small military unit. Ultimately we found the guy and a good time was had by all.

Suddenly (well, actually, it took far too long) it dawned upon me that people google themselves from time to time and If I put some identifiers up here once in awhile, they might find themselves for me.

Now I realize it's not very compelling reading for those of you who show up here looking for something else so I won't do it very often:

Let's start with Three today:

Larry Teasdale, son of FBI agent Oscar Teassdale. Larry's probably mid-forties. Moved in his junior high years from Quincy to Katy, Texas.

James Miller, Barrington Illinois High School Class of 1960. Lived on Oak Knoll Rd. Joined the Marine Corps after High School and located after he got out of service in Southern California. May have become a professional musician. Multi-talented guy. Be about 67 YOA now.

Maki Saxton, U.S. Marine, about 1965-1969. From Berkley, California. Father was a professor at UC/Berkley. Would be about 60 now. Spoke excellent Vietnamese and French and pretty good Tagalog.

As I said, I'm sure this is just riveting for the reader. It's an experiment. Cut me a little slack here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home