Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LUCKY DAY

We all have busy lives and we all have people we really like to see and talk to. Some of those, we just don't hear from often enough. Today, I hit the trifecta and talked to three great friends at length. One's a politician. One's a health care provider. The last one is a retired pirate (yes, no eyepatch or parrot but that kind of pirate).

I've been working awfully hard on a couple of projects and have not had much contemplation time but three dynamic people enriched and invigorated my life today. Now all I have to do is figure out why I'm not organized enough to talk to them all more often. To have brilliant, challenging, dynamic friends is to be blessed in a way for which there is no substitute.

A tough day but a good one.

1 Comments:

At 1:09 PM, March 26, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

..and, there's a better than average chance you weren't taking sniper fire. So, you got that going for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home