Saturday, December 29, 2007

AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ANON POSTING

On many occasions since I have started this 'blog, I have stated that I do not post here or anywhere else as an anon or under any other name.

At a couple of other sites, for technical reasons, I have had to register using my email prefix "rule5draft". (My email is rule5draft@gmail.com). When you see that, it's me. In those environments "UMRBlog" is either not permitted or not available. When you see a registered person posting at a non-blogspot blog as rule5draft, it is me.

I try to remember to manually sign as UMRBlog, but I do forget sometimes.

I still do not post anon or under any name not reserved to me.

5 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, December 30, 2007, Blogger TOOKIE said...

I enjoy us "signing" our name at Oracle ......but I was feeling silly that day .

 
At 12:24 PM, December 30, 2007, Blogger UMRBlog said...

This was just me making sure I kept my word. No critique of your Tookness was intended.

HNY

 
At 2:16 PM, December 30, 2007, Blogger JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I've been thinking of going back to "truth101" awhile. Nothing wrong with THE ORACLE. I just get a kick out of it when an enemy of TRUTH and WISDOM has to address me as "TRUTH."

 
At 3:44 PM, December 30, 2007, Blogger UMRBlog said...

Just to they don't call you the "Truth Fairy."

TYFCB.

 
At 8:36 AM, January 04, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm,

Here are my pgp keys...

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=sean+heeger&op=index

 

Post a Comment

<< Home